The Detail Data Portal ('this website') is maintained for your use. 'We' (Detail Data, and project partners NICVA and TheDetail) strive to enhance and facilitate public access to the data and information contained or linked to from this website ('the Datasets'). However, you should be aware that not all of the Datasets are necessarily licensed in a way that would allow you to access, use, share and modify. As such, you should check the licensing information for each dataset, and it is your responsibility to do so.
You may also use our application programming interfaces ('APIs') to facilitate access to the Datasets, whether through a separate website or through another type of software application. The Terms and Conditions apply in this case as they do for Datasets accessed in other ways.
Access and use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
- The Datasets are available under the terms contained in the 'Licence' field and in any Rights Statement of individual Datasets (see the 'Dataset Info'). By using the Datasets, you agree to abide by the terms of these licensing conditions.
- You must not claim or imply that Detail Data endorses your use of the Datasets, or use the Detail Data logo in conjunction with such use (but we are more than happy to talk with you about showcasing your use of the Datasets).
- We make no warranties or guarantees with respect to the Datasets, and you agree that we shall not be liable to you in connection with your use of the Datasets.
- Use of data derived from the Datasets are also subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The accuracy of information on third party sites linked to from this website is the responsibility of those sites.
We encourage you to share your suggestions and ideas regarding this website by contacting us.
Other information on the website (other than the Datasets) is available under the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA 2.0 licence unless indicated otherwise.