These files can be used to cross-referenced with other datasets, such as prescriptions data, by matching the practice ID number (PracNo). The practice details are published quarterly. The number of GP practices may vary from month to month because:
- Practices may close and new practices may open
- Practices may merge to form one larger practice or split to form a number of smaller practices
Contains data from HSC Business Services Organisation (BSO)
Data and Resources
- Northern Ireland GP Practice List June 2017 (Excel)xls
Details of all GP practices in Northern Ireland.
Lists are updated...
- Northern Ireland GP List June 2017 (Excel)xls
Names and practices of GPs in Northern Ireland.
Lists are updated on...
- Average GP and Practice List Size, Northern Ireland (since 1985)csv
Total number of registered patients, average numbers of registered patients...
- Number of General Practitioners by Gender (from 1985)csv
Number and percentage of male and female GPs in Northern Ireland, annually...
Dataset InfoThese fields are compatible with DCAT, an RDF vocabulary designed to facilitate interoperability between data catalogs published on the Web.
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Area (WKT)|
POLYGON ((-8.16926 55.4436, -5.08667 55.4436, -5.08667 53.8702, -8.16926 53.8702, -8.16926 55.4436))
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|
Information and Registration Unit, FPS, Business Services Organisation (BSO)