Volunteering in culture and arts by adults in Northern Ireland 2013/14
This one-off bulletin presents analysis on the following topics:
- culture and arts volunteering
- volunteering roles and organisations
- information about volunteering roles
- benefits and barriers to volunteering in culture and arts
- volunteering at major culture or arts events
This report presents the findings from the 2013/14 Continuous Household Survey (CHS) in relation to volunteering in culture and arts by adults in Northern Ireland.
Data and Resources
- Volunteering in culture and arts by adults in Northern Ireland 2013/14 - Tables (Excel)xls
Tables from the report 'Volunteering in culture and arts by adults in...
- Volunteering in culture and arts by adults in Northern Ireland 2013/14 - Report (PDF)pdf
Statistics on volunteering in culture and the arts by adults: findings...
Dataset InfoThese fields are compatible with DCAT, an RDF vocabulary designed to facilitate interoperability between data catalogs published on the Web.
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Area (WKT)|
POLYGON ((-8.16926 55.4436, -5.08667 55.4436, -5.08667 53.8702, -8.16926 53.8702, -8.16926 55.4436))
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|
01/04/2013 to 31/03/2014
ASU, Department for Communities