NI Multiple Deprivation Measure 2010 - Super Output Areas (SOA)
Indicators are grouped into seven types (or 'domains') of deprivation weighted as follows:
- Income Deprivation 25%
- Employment Deprivation 25%
- Health Deprivation and Disability 15%
- Education, Skills and Training Deprivation 15%
- Proximity to Services 10%
- Living Environment 5%
- Crime and Disorder 5%
For more information on each of the measures and indicators, see here.
Super Output Areas (SOAs) are a set of 890 geographical divisions in Northern Ireland. For more information, including boundary shapefiles, see here.
The Northern Ireland Neighbourhood Information Service (NINIS) also have interactive content for the NI MDM 2010.
Data and Resources
- Northern Ireland Multiple Deprivation Measure 2010 (Excel)xls
This file contains information on the Multiple Deprivation Measure 2010 at...
- Northern Ireland Multiple Deprivation Measure 2010 Overall Scores and Ranks (CSV)csv
Individual Super Output Area (SOA) scores and ranks (1=most deprived) are...
- NI MDM 2010 - Income Domain Scores and Ranks (CSV)csv
Scores and ranking (1=most deprived) of the income componment of the NI...
- NI MDM 2010 - Employment Domain Scores and Ranks (CSV)csv
Scores and rankings of the employment component of the NI Multiple...
- NI MDM 2010 - Health Deprivation and Disability Domain Scores and Ranks (CSV)csv
Scores and rankings of the Health, Deprivation and Disability component of...
- NI MDM 2010 - Education, Skills and Training Domain Scores and Ranks (CSV)csv
The Domain measures deprivation for both children and adults. Information...
- NI MDM 2010 - Proximity to Services Domain Scores and Ranks (CSV)csv
The Proximity to Services domain is based on the expected road travel time...
- NI MDM 2010 - Living Environment Domain Scores and Ranks (CSV)csv
The Living Environment domain comprises three separate sub-domains measuring...
- NI MDM 2010 - Crime and Disorder Domain Scores and Ranks (CSV)csv
The Crime and Disorder domain comprises two subdomains measuring crime and...
- NI MDM 2010 - Income Deprivation Affecting Children and Older People Scores and Ranks (CSV)csv
This data summarises Income Deprivation Affection Children (IDAC) and the...
Dataset InfoThese fields are compatible with DCAT, an RDF vocabulary designed to facilitate interoperability between data catalogs published on the Web.
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Area (WKT)|
POLYGON ((-8.23975 55.3479, -5.3833 55.3479, -5.3833 54.0142, -8.23975 54.0142, -8.23975 55.3479))
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|
Super Output Area