HIV Testing and Diagnosis in Northern Ireland
Data from Public Health Agency and Public Health England.
Data and Resources
- Annual Number of HIV Tests by GUM Clinic 2000-2015csv
Data relate to numbers of tests performed for HIV, and not to...
- Annual HIV Tests at GUM Clinics by Patient Gender 2000-2015csv
The ALL MALE figure includes individuals who self reported as MSM (men who...
- HIV testing at GUM Clinics by patient grouping 2004-2015csv
Number of HIV tests carried out in each of Northern Ireland's ...
- Total Number of HIV Tests in GUM Clinics by Age Band, Gender and Year 2000-2015csv
Aggregate data across all GUM Clinics in Northern Ireland broken down...
- GUM Clinic HIV Tests by Age Band and Gender 2004-2015csv
Data relate to tests performed for HIV, and not to individuals. An...
- Laboratory Tests for HIV by Referral Setting 2000-2014csv
Source: Regional Virology Laboratory
Figures relate to tests...
- Antenatal HIV Infection Screening by HSC Trust 2004-2015csv
All pregnant women in Northern Ireland are offered a blood test to check for...
- Annual Number of Persons Seen for HIV Treatment by Gender 2006-15csv
Totals may include HIV diagnoses of individuals for whom gender was not...
- Annual Number of Patients Seen for HIV Treatment, by Age and Gender 2006-15csv
Totals may include HIV diagnoses of individuals for whom gender or age ...
- HIV and AIDS diagnoses and deaths in Northern Ireland 1985-2015xls
Source: Public Health England (Open Government Licence).
- HIV & AIDS Annual Number of New Diagnoses and Deaths, by Gender 2004-15csv
AIDS at HIV diagnosis indicates reports of an AIDS defining illness within 3...
Dataset InfoThese fields are compatible with DCAT, an RDF vocabulary designed to facilitate interoperability between data catalogs published on the Web.
Contains data from the Public Health Agency and Public Health England.
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Area (WKT)|
POLYGON ((-8.16926 55.4436, -5.08667 55.4436, -5.08667 53.8702, -8.16926 53.8702, -8.16926 55.4436))
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|
01/01/2004 to 31/12/2015