All payments made to beneficiaries in respect of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) in the UK in the 2015 EU financial year.
The 2014 EU financial year is 16 October 2014 and 15 October 2015.
Excel worksheets are broken down by paying agency.
- Northern Ireland Department for Agriculture and Rural Affairs (DAERA)
- Scottish Government Rural Payments and Inspections Directorate (SGRPID)
- Welsh Government (WG)
- Rural Payments Agency - DEFRA (RPA & RPA2)
- Beneficiaries receiving less than €1,250 in total subsidy have their names anonymised. (******* in the dataset). €1,250 is equivalent to £972 for EU FY 2015.
- Beneficiaries who receive payment in €uro are shown in the equivalent £ sterling value.
- ‘Other EAGFT total’ relates to school milk money for the Northern Ireland education boards.