Charitable donations and tax reliefs statistics
Data is derived from HM Revenue & Customs’ administrative records, together with a statutory collection for Payroll Giving. More information is given in the statistical release.
You can find all tables updated since December 2013 on the National Archives website.
Tables published online between 2006 and 2013 can be found here.
Data and Resources
- Repayments of tax and payments of tax credits to charitiesxls
The table summarises information provided by charities when submitting...
- Cost of tax reliefxls
Statistics related to the total tax relief amounts, by category of ...
- Gift Aid donations amountsxls
Amounts donated and tax repayments to charities on donations from an...
- Gift Aid repayments to charities: distribution by amountxls
Count of charities and total amounts of repayments of basic rate income...
- Payroll giving schemesxls
Statistics related to payroll giving schemes and the number of donors,...
- UK charity tax statistics commentarypdf
This publication contains information about taxation of charities in the UK...
- Donations declared by individuals completing Self Assessment by government office region and Parliamentary constituencyxls
Data from the latest tax year is broken down geographically by government...
- Donations declared by individuals completing Self-Assessmentxls
Donations declared by individuals completing Self Assessment by tax year...
- Donations declared by individuals completing Self Assessment by main source of income, age, gross income, donation amount and genderxls
Data from the latest tax year is broken down by main source of income, age,...
Dataset InfoThese fields are compatible with DCAT, an RDF vocabulary designed to facilitate interoperability between data catalogs published on the Web.
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Area (WKT)|
POLYGON ((-9.02214 61.044, 2.0919 61.044, 2.0919 49.693, -9.02214 49.693, -9.02214 61.044))
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|